6 Months of experience in international tech process
As per Industry standards
PG & Above
Any Post Graduate
|School & Graduation|
Any Grad/ Fresher/ Final Year Result awaited
- Problem Solving and Responding to Customer Need:
Gathering and reviewing relevant Customer information; understanding meaningful relationships across information sources; generating and selecting effective options for solutions; providing accurate information, service, or products; or referring Customers to appropriate personnel.
This role is responsible for managing:
- The Technical Support Advisor is responsible for providing professional technical assistance for problems and issues regarding Adobe services by telephone.
- The Technical Support Advisor uses effective communications skills and appropriate support tools to resolve Customer requests in a timely fashion, professionally guiding members through steps to resolve technical problems and issues. The Agent is responsible to ensure that Customer expectations are met and are in line with Adobe’s policies, practices and procedures.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Open to work in 24/7 Shift environment
- Should be above 18 years of age
- Minimum 6 months of experience in international technical process
- Excellent command over English (Verbal & Written)
- Should be a graduate
Competency Set for Technical Support Advisors:
Preferred skill set:
- Prior experience of Tech process providing high quality phone and on-line technical and customer service support for end-user customers.
- Communication: things to be noted
- Paraphrasing – Status – Good or Excellent
- Sentence construction – Status – Good or Excellent
- Probing – Status – Good or Excellent
- MTI (Mother Tongue Influence) – NO
- Language fluency – Status – Good or Excellent
- Neutral accent – Status – Good or Excellent
- Rate of speech – Status – Good or Excellent (Slow and understandable)
- Lisp/physical disability to speak clearly – NO
- People from DATA Entry jobs or Non-voice jobs – NO
- People from Domestic set up - NO
- Stability: things to be noted
- Too many job changes.
- Reason for the last organisation to be left has to be authenticated.
- People who have been out of jobs and have too many stop gaps.
- Person who does not work currently and has not been working from a couple of months.
- Problem Analysis and Resolution/Technical Knowledge/Customer Orientation:
- Ability to use a Desktop Computer System.
- Ability to use Internet and Email with moderate keyboard skills.
- Knowledge of browsers and internet based applications.
- Problem solving skills in Technical troubleshooting environment.
- Familiarity with Operating Systems