1. Identify and determine new market
2. Communicate new project opportunities to existing and potential clients
3. Identifying and developing new streams for revenue growth and maintaining relationships with customers to achieve repeat/ referral business.
4. Driving sales initiatives and achieving desired targets with overall responsibility of ROI and exploring marketing avenues to build consumer
preference & drive volumes.
5. Conducting competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends and competitor moves to achieve market share metrics.
6. Building and maintaining healthy business relations with major accounts including corporate clients, institutional clients, etc.
7. Design innovative Marketing Strategies and implement them accordingly.
8. Enhancing customer satisfaction matrices by achieving delivery & service quality norms.
9. Build an accurate and effective database of current and potential clients.
10. Maintain accurate and up to date information on competition performance, sales & marketing strategy etc.
11. Develop a comprehensive market mix guideline and ensure sales as per those targets.
12. Identify key customer needs through formal research, survey, sales calls & meetings.
Salary:INR 1,80,000 - 3,00,000 P.A. Perks + Incentives
Aviation, IT, HR, Travel
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
JOB TRACK PLACEMENT